Thursday, March 18, 2010

HIgh Key/Low Key Part Two

Shelf



I liked this one a lot because I was running out of ideas to do for my photo assignment so I was afraid that this photo wouldn't turn out as well. I like the contrast of the shadows the most in this picture and i think it shows a lot of detail.


Curtain



This was taken in my living room and once I started bracketing these pictures of the curtain, I noticed that it showed good shadow and its very simple.


The Bottom of a Lamp



This one was easy to set up except for the lighting to make like a contrast between the lights and the darks. this was the bottom of my lamp and I put a blanket around it so it didn't show the gross tile floor.

Mug



I didn't know how to show any light to show contrast while was going to take this photo but then I saw that the reflection is light! I think it turned out to be a good picture but not the best.

1 comment: