Friday, March 26, 2010

Get on You Belly!

Bell



This image was different from all of the rest because it didn't have some kind of tree trunk or something that was following it up. I kinda shot it a little dark.

Tree



I like this photo because it shows the shed in the background so you can see the different exaggerated heights of the two.


Another Tree



It was snowing at the time when I shot this photograph so the sky looks pretty gray. I think I should have shot more of the tree so you could see more of an exaggeration of the tree.



Haunting Staircase!!!



Just kidding! It doesn't look haunting. The carpet ruins the scariness. I like this picture because it describes the directions the "Get on you belly!" assignment. I had some troubles with the contrast and exposure on this picture.

My Lacrosse Stick!!



This photo actually means something to me because I love lacrosse! It describes who I am. I wanted to take this picture outside but it was snowing hard. I don't think that lacrosse and snow mix very well so I chose a simple background.

THe sCarY FirEPlAcE!!



This is just a simple shot of my fire place. I like this one because i didn't think it would be in focus but it turned out to be really sharp. My candle holders look like flames so it looks really scary!!!


Tree



I have two fake trees in my house and I thought this would make a good photograph because it's so tall and it looks all dominate and powerful.


Tea Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment