For My Final Project I want to shoot something that I love to do and what I always do which is sports. I want to take pictures of the sports I play from a different piont of view:
-Swimming
-Tennis
-Lacrosse
I think that this would be a great idea to have the viewer see what an athlete sees when doing this sport. I would take photo of the tennis ball leaving someone's hand just before they serve the ball. I would take a photo of what i feels like when you are about to catch the ball into the lacrosse stick. I would take a photo of a swimmer leaving the dive block just about to touch the water. I will take pictures of what the athlete expierences and what it feels like for the viewer. Do they feel excited, scared, put down, etc. these are only a few of the feelings that I get from my expierence playing these sports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment